Staff Wellbeing Knowledge Hub
The Library has a growing collection of wellbeing books. Topics include: managing stress; musculoskeletal problems e.g. bad backs; anxiety; fears and phobias; stopping smoking; and sleep problems.
We also have a collection of personal health stories written by people living with different conditions.
Health Education England and the Reading Agency have crowd-sourced a list of uplifting, digital resources for NHS staff. The choices were recommended by your colleagues in the NHS, and are ideal for boosting your mood. You can use at your leisure via any computer or mobile device.
- Self-help guides on a variety of topics, including: Abuse; Alcohol and You; Anxiety; Bereavement; Controlling Anger; Depression and Low Mood; Domestic Violence; Eating Disorders; Food for Thought; Health Anxiety; Hearing Voices; Obsessions and Compulsions; Panic; Post-Traumatic Stress; Postnatal Depression; Self-Harm; Shyness and Social Anxiety; Sleeping Problems; and Stress.
- Be mindful
- Change for life
- CIPD employment law and wellbeing
- Drink Aware
- East Cheshire NHS Trust Self-help advice, physiotherapy exercise videos and links to local information
- Living life to the full - free online courses on low mood and stress
- Maintaining a mindful life - free online course
- Mindfulness for wellbeing and peak performance - free online course
- NHS: Live Well
- NHS Health at Work Network
- NHS One You
- NHS Smokefree
- Wellbeing Information
- Yoga with Adriene
Suicide & self-harm prevention