Physiotherapy Knowledge Hub
How the Library can support you
We can provide support, training and resources to help you with your continuing professional development and training, and with evidence searches to support patient care and service developments.
We have a large collection of relevant books and journals which are available to all East Cheshire NHS Trust staff.
Access to computers and study space 24/7, and advice and support from the librarians.
The Library has a wide range of books and e-books covering all aspects of physiotherapy, leadership, coaching, and much more. All East Cheshire NHS Trust staff and students on placement are able to join the library. If you are unsure where to start please speak to a member of library staff and we will be happy to help you.
- Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Neurology
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Respiratory Care
- The Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists
- British Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Amputee Rehabilitation
- Chartered Society of Physiotherapists
- East Cheshire Physiotherapy Service