COVID-19 Knowledge Hub
The librarians can undertake COVID-19 evidence / literature searches for East Cheshire NHS Trust staff. Complete the online form to let us know the details, or send us an email.
Special Covid editions of our bulletins and updates are available.
Capturing learning from COVID-19
Lots of changes have been made to ways of working in a very short space of time. We now need to evaluate and reflect on these changes to see what is worth keeping and what needs to stop in order to build the best 'new normal'. Various resources, tools and templates are available to help.
- NICE Evidence
- Guide to Covid-19 Rapid Review Collections (UKHSA Knowledge and Library Services)
- Oxford COVID-19 Evidence Service (Oxford Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine)
- Paediatric evidence summaries (Don't Forget The Bubbles)
- Global research on coronavirus disease COVID-19 (WHO)
- Cochrane special collection: Coronavirus (COVID-19): infection control and prevention measures
- Cochrane special collection: Coronavirus (COVID-19): evidence relevant to acute and critical care
- PubMed search strategy
NHS staff wellbeing resources
- Cheshire and Merseyside Resilience Hub - Tough day? Help is at hand. The Cheshire and Merseyside Resilience Hub is here to ensure all NHS staff in the region have access to the right support, information and confidential psychological interventions they need during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Uplifting resources for the NHS from the NHS
- Free wellbeing apps and telephone support line (NHS)
- Support services for NHS staff - includes support to improve mental wellbeing, physical wellbeing, financial wellbeing and support for carers or people suffering from domestic abuse (NHS Employers)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): support for wellbeing in the healthcare workforce (Cochrane)
General COVID-19 information
- Your COVID recovery (NHS)
- Coronavirus COVID-19 (NHS)
- Gov.uk - information for the general public
- Covid Recovery Commission (UK)
- ZOE: COVID-19 Symptom Study (UK) - includes current infections for each local authority area.
- OECD: Emerging stronger from the Covid-19 pandemic (OECD)
- World Health Organization: Coronavirus disease (Covid-19)
- COVID-19 risk assessment methodology to inform international travel traffic light system
- Epidemic theory
- Covid-19: European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- Health Map - visual worldwide map of contagious diseases, including Covid-19
- Worldometer: Coronavirus
- Full Fact: Coronavirus fact checker (UK)
- Coronavirus facts game